Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another "A" Day On The "A" Bike.

We know winter here in Minnesota, but I'd argue we know spring, summer and fall even better, because of our winters. People were out and everywhere today. Temps at 60 got the tank tops and shorts out of the chest of drawers. Lawn and house work, dog walking, jogging, cycling, cars with windows and tops down, motorcycles and of course cyclists, all provided proof of my premise. 37/16.9

Before my ride, I was over at Minnehaha Falls. It's flow is falling fast, with few vestiges of winter left.





3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yahoooo. It seemed like we waited forever for this. Wait no longer the time is NOW!!!! :-)

tainterturtles said...

Nice photos HL's! Another beautiful day.

mrbill said...

Nice photos of the falls, I love waterfalls, preferably w/o ice.