Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nippy

Twenty degrees colder today than yesterday. No doubt Amy was out in shorts, but I layered up.
Got bonky about 8 miles into the ride. Just slowed it down, wanting the miles more than the speed. Another good week for me with 275 more miles. I'm about 200 miles ahead of my March 2009 miles. Last March we had 16 inches of snow pile on us, this year 0. I was sick and or in the gym 6 days last March. Only been off the bike for two days this March, so a few more miles accumulated this year. 33/15.8

Got the last part for the new build via UPS today. Probably will have it built tomorrow, and may test ride it then. Earliest first official ride will be Sunday, or Monday. Not a good idea to play hard on Saturday with an untested machine.

Traffic Circle By The Falls Tonight

4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Any cyclist on your level would be happy with March 2010. It's kind of like a cyclist dream to be increasing their mileage in March, which is typically our snowiest month. Enjoy my friend.

Was Amy really riding in shorts?

MrDaveyGie said...

Your getting better with age, amazing. Good milage, good March.

mrbill said...

Sounds like your having a great year, I'm anxious to see this new build.

amy said...

Not shorts! Tights on Thursday. Old people get cold easily.