Sunday, March 14, 2010

Grandchildren Report

Last night I went over to Kelsey, Bryson's and Taylor's home. (my grandchildren) I was recruited to buy some products for a school fundraiser, by my very persuasive granddaughter Kelsey. Before I left I had them sit down by me and I read a few pages of Kate Dicamillo's The Magician's Elephant. It might be a little old for them. It wasn't too long before they started losing interest. I'll take it slow.

Elijah and I could not stay inside today, so it was a couple of hours with things that fly including a Frisbee, balsa wood gliders, (one had a rubber band powered propeller) and a Nerf football.

Here's A Frisbee Coming At Me.
An Unbelievably Long And High Flight (world record setting) Wound Up Here.
Elijah To The Rescue. Only About 20 More Feet To Go. He Went No Higher Than This. His Feet Were About 6 Feet Off The Ground At This Point.
A weekend of bikes, kids and grand kids. Very nice!



2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Sounds really nice to me. How fun it is to just play!

MrDaveyGie said...

absolutely priceless,