Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Wouldn't Go Back - Not In A Million Years

Took an old route down to the Minnesota River. Rode past the church I helped build and use to attend and the townhouse I use to live in. Wondered why the dog at the top of the hill wasn't barking at me. It's a good workout with several short steep climbs. I'm better at the long gradual ascents. Unfortunately, you gotta throw in some of the not-so-fun stuff now and then. Speaking of which, I even heard Mr Dave broke out the skinny bike. WOW!
Good miles for me this week with 280, but it was slow. I'm not complaining, it's part of the plan. Today 30/16.9

Above The Fray (every day in that would drive me insane)

Lake Harriet


2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yes sir, I am here to set the record straight, I was a roadie tonight, and I must confess it was loads of fun.
Dave

tainterturtles said...

I have to admit I'm not a "drive-in-traffic" person either!

Beautiful sunset pics and amazing miles this week. Nice!