Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's My Party

Wow! Pretty spectacular weekend. Fair with Penny, and an evening with friends and Penny yesterday. An as-good-as-it-gets ride today with more friends, and family over tonight.

It tried to rain on us a couple of times, and then the sun took pity on us and chased the rain away. We played very hard and many growls of frustration were heard, as a brutal pace was unrelentlessly maintained, whether on flat, roller or hill. It was one of my harder rides this year, but exactly what I wanted for my birthday. Amy wasn't able to make it, but she was thoughtful enough to show up at the beginning of the ride to wish me a happy birthday and give me a hug. She's great! 86/20.3
Sage Tauber took the photo below of our group today. Perry, me, Aaron, John and Adam. This group was willing to suffer.Family stopped by for food and cake this evening. I scored some major swag. My nephew Josh and his wife Sara were also kind enough to come over from Stillwater, with their son Gavin.


Bryson Couldn't Get Enough Cake Taylor Was Walking All Over The Place Kelsey Made A New Friend With Penny Tonight A Very Nice Day For Me. I Am Very Fortunate. Thank You All.


2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

What a great day...birthday that is!!!

Nice photos Tom. Especially like the Kelsey/Penny photo! Thanks for sharing your family and friends.

Ron said...

What an awesome day for a birthday...
Glad you had a good one. Somehow you seem to get 'younger' every year, judging by your miles and avg speed.haha. Well from all of the Lind clan Happy Birthday Tom!