Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Particular Place To Go

So I decided to head down to the Minnesota River. Just as I pulled onto the walk bridge to cross over, a huge Bald Eagle soars over my head. I had my camera out, and got a couple of shots, but it was just my point and shoot, so the eagle looks like a horizontal bracket { in the sky. Still just plodding along logging the miles, not really caring about the speed. I'm seeing some very beautiful scenery. 32/16.6
Bush Lake
Out On My Balcony


Dr. visit for me this afternoon. Heart rate was 49. I figure if the nurse had been good lookin' I'd of broke 50.


2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

yeap, I am usually in the 40s HR until I get near doctors, nurses, and the thoughts of anything medical being done to me, and up up the Heart Rate goes.

tainterturtles said...

Both those photos are beautiful. That sunset photo kinda looks like a tainterturtle sunset!!!!!