Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's Looking Like Fall

It seems a little early, but it's looking a little like fall around here. I'm guessing the next two weeks are going to be taking a lot of breath away.
I was in a hurry to get my ride in this afternoon so I could get over and watch Elijah's football game, but when I saw this from the east side of the Mississippi River I had to stop. I pulled out the old point and shoot from my left jersey pocket and got these images. 21/17.0


Penny and I made it to Elijah's game just a little late. And I'm happy to report that the Richfield Bulldogs are now 3 and 0.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

The Bulldogs are rocking...

tainterturtles said...

Wow, those colors are deepening quickly. Good idea to stop and take pics...I would have done the same thing.