Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pleasant Sunday

Depending on whom you ask, it was either warm and sunny, or cold and rainy. Amy and I set out with fenders, jackets, booties and tights. I was on my "B" bike. Wayzata was the destination, after that we weren't sure where we'd wander.
Miles were mildly important, but speed...we just didn't care. The Apathetic pace was because of yesterday's Jordan effort, today's weather, and just the enjoyment of a leisurely ride with a really good friend.
The hard part about a rain ride is starting. Once you're out, have the right gear on and are with the right companion riding in the rain is just fine, and beats the hell out of sitting at home.
We finished the ride with a stop at Freewheel MidTown for some hot chocolate and a scotch-e-roo, which really hit the spot. 50/16.4

Missed acting like an 8 and 3/4 year old this afternoon. Elijah had a birthday party. So I grabbed my camera and did a little photo exploring on my own.





No comments: