Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If You Didn't Plan On It, Count On It.

A nice simple ride today. Vest and a road bike again! I just can't get over it. The prediction is no snow through the first of the year. Hard to imagine but it looks like a road bike ride on Christmas and New Years. 20/16.5

My granddaughter, Taylor, slipped on some juice in her kitchen this morning. This is what happened to her femur.


Just before I left the hospital she kept on saying, "stuck".  She is safe, comfortable and in good spirits, but this is going to be a long six weeks for all of them. Taylor's mom is due to have another baby any day. Can you say Merry Christmas.


Caught the setting December sun just as I got home from my ride. Daylight is on the increase starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Oh boy, poor little Taylor. Bless her heart. I'm sorry this happen Tom. Not the kind of Christmas you expected right?