Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ahhh Free At Last

To ensure escape the evil one and I were required to wrestle with the wind. The threat and realization of 20 mph wind and gusts of 35 mph did not diminish my determination to end my incarceration. The planned escape route included snow packed trails and clear roads through Baker Preserve, by Long Lake and around Lake Minnetonka to Excelsior. At about Baker the wind became an accomplice.

This is what freedom looks like.




I got to hear it, feel it, smell it, and breathe it too. 50/13.4

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

The wind can sometimes take your breath away, and also make you work soooo much harder. Sounds like you did your "endurance" ride today.

Great pictures today!

Lynne said...

Beautiful photo of the barn with the horses in front. Wish I'd seen it myself, but the photo is a nice, close second.