Sunday, January 18, 2009

Man I Needed This Weekend

Started out with 9 of us. A little big-flake snow slowly falling . Temps....waaarrrmm (20's). Off the trail, and on to the roads things started to get a little road-spray-sloppy, but it was all smiles.
Coffee with schmoozing in Wayzata, then 4 of us continued around the lake. The sun came out and bank signs were showing 30. Chris hung back with Amy, the girl, and her new freckles. Steve and I talked about our kids and grand kids.
Almost forgot I was riding a bike, so nice, so easy, so comfortable. Biking with friends...it's really hard to beat. Thanks to everybody. 43/13.1

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Your ride today sounded nice. That sun did feel good, until the clouds came back!

After church today, I spotted a guy out riding his mountain bike on Lake Menomin. I've got the urge to get my MB out and try riding on our lake.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Be careful, it's hard to want to come home.