Sunday, January 11, 2009

It Was Close

I got home from my ride and into my place just before the sun came out. There were a few rays starting to escape from the broken clouds, but I don't think I got any on me or my bike.
Three of us made it out to Wayzata navigating through about a 1/2 inch of new snow. Everybody stayed up, although a foot or two may have been put down once or twice. It's amazing how the slightest incline, this time of year, feels like a monster climb.
We left Wayzata with four of us (I know). Apparently someone was a little late for the start, but got to Wayzata just in time for the important part of the ride...coffee. We all noticed the ease of the ride home with the aid of a slight tail wind. No sun, but once again good friends and fun chatter made this a delightful ride. 31/12.5

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I found your blog yesterday and read through all your posts...I'm impressed. I can't imagine cycling in the winter months, but hey, I'm from Wisconsin so it can't be much different than MN right? I referenced your blog in my post tonight...check it out.