Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Night Ride Pics

Storm's comin'. Strong ESE wind ahead of it. I wanted to get a few extra miles in, because it looks to be a long wet weekend. Got out on The Evil One (it has a 12-32 in back and a 46 up front) for some easy spinning, even in the wind. Just took it nice and easy with numerous stops for some pictures. Took the big camera with me. If it's raining tomorrow, I'll be getting wet, cause I'll be out there in it. Tonight 22/12.9

Cloudy But Lots Of Colors Blooming Out There





4 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Becca says Minnehaha Parkway is filled with Crabapple blossoms. Both Becca and I love your photos today.

MrDaveyGie said...

Yes, ride me must. Hmmm, wouldn't have it any other way. I'll be thinking of the guys saddling up at 4 a.m. tomorrow and grinding out TI. Have a safe ride tomorrow.

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

The bottom photo was taken along Minnehaha Creek at about 51st Street. The rest were taken by the entrance to the Rose Garden at Lake Harriet.

MrDaveyGie said...

TI report. Sir Gorrilla, is in front with Joe Meisner, at 8:21 with half the riders out with the severe thunderstorms.