Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kind Of A Busy Day

Trying to finish up a project for a client. I think it's ready to be turned in tomorrow. Needed to get my ride in a little early. Windy, but beautiful. Lots of green showing with all the rain at night and sun during the day. Another 300 mile week. This afternoon 33/17.8

Like I said, I needed to get my ride in early. That was so I could get over to Elijah's 1st grade Spring Concert this evening.
Five Ants Marching
A Little Dancing
Some Xylophone Work
Happy To See His Family All There
On my way home I stopped off at Lake Calhoun. It was about 7:30. Lots happening on such a gorgeous evening.




2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

You had a great day Tom. Glad you could get both a ride in and then Elijah's spring concert.

Lake Calhoun looks like a nice area.

MrDaveyGie said...

Those busy days. Today is going to be so busy I need to ride bike twice as long as usual. :-)