Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back

Rode with some old reliable friends, that I'm getting kind of tired of. I've been dropping them for the last several weeks, but today I had no such luck. Tights, winter jersey, toe covers, and insulated gloves, caught up with me and hung on tonight. It's still early in April, so days like this are to be expected. Real sure I'll be off the bike tomorrow. I feel like I'm fighting something off. Just sluggish, no other symptoms. 25/16.1

Got home and made some shrimp and brown rice. It's a favorite of mine. Pretty simple. I mix up onions, garlic and red bell peppers, with a sauce I make out of soy sauce, corn starch and a little sugar, then just let it cook until it comes to a boil, thickens a little and the shrimp is completely thawed. Throw that on some cooked short grain brown rice and I'm smilin'. (juice and water from the shrimp mellow out the 1/4 cup of soy sauce I use in the sauce)

1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

Not very spring-like today!

Your meal tonight sounded great. I especially love brown rice, red peppers, onions and lots of garlic. Where's the spicy peppers???

Hope you're not getting the virus that was going around 3-4 weeks ago.