Sunday, April 17, 2011

Doesn't Get Any Better

Another pretty spectacular weekend of riding, friends and family. Saw Eth on Friday and Brit for a few minutes today. Beers with Gordy on Friday and dinner with a friend last night. A very hard ride yesterday. I haven't been that sore and tired for a long time, but I was riding with good friends. Another very nice ride today. There were 6 of us and we just did a simple loop around Lake Minnetonka. Winds lightened up and the sun kept getting stronger as the day wore on. Got rid of some of the sore, but the tired is still hanging around. 43/18.1
This evening Elijah and I went exploring along the Minnesota River.


1 comment:

tainterturtles said...

I think your right, it doesn't get any better. I believe you had a great weekend Tom...soreness and all.