Tuesday, February 12, 2008

14 Degrees Never Felt So Good

It was cold, and my toes and fingers...well, I could still feel them. I know that because it wasn't a pleasant feeling. Nevertheless, it was very nice to be out breathing real air, with the sun shinning out of a bright blue sky.
Did my core body work again today, (same as yesterday) and even tried the push ups again. No noises, no pain, and I felt stable. I do have a bit of an ache in my shoulder now. I won't do any core work tomorrow, give everything a day to adjust to the new routine.
Breakfast
Oatmeal 300 cals
Banana 80 cals
B Sugar 90 cals
Lunch
Soup 200 cals
Dinner
Potatoes 200 cals
Peas 50 cals
W Sauce 160 cals
Total cals 1080

I'll probably have an orange or apple later on tonight and come in at about 1200 cals consumed.
I estimate I burned about 1600 cals on my ride. 30/13.2

No comments: