Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Getting Sick

Raw throat yesterday. Got home from my ride tonight, and I was coughin' stuff up, so it looks like it's moved into my lungs, and you know I sort of need those to ride with. I've got the chills now, I'm getting the aches and it hurts to touch my skin. This has all come on since yesterday.

I felt fine this morning, except for the throat, and then when I got home...I feel bad. I'll be in bed early tonight, and just sleep until I wake up. Lots of water and oranges, with the sleep, I hope, will get me better real fast. The weather looks great for this weekend, and I don't want to miss a good hard ride.

I had an old rear wheel rebuilt for my "B" road bike, and got it back today. I'm planning on taking the "B" road bike out this weekend...first time since December 1st.

Kept my ride short and easy tonight. I have found that I do better when I'm sick if I ride, or at least get a workout in. 25/14.7

No comments: