Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Off The Wagon

Hit the gym today. Tomorrow looks like the temps will be more tolerable. It's getting dark after 6pm now, and the average temp is suppose to be around 30 degrees. Last year the temp on this date was 41 degrees. COME ON!
Breakfast
Waffle 280
Blueberries 80
Sugar 80
No Lunch
Dinner
Pasta 200
Chili 350
Orange 60
Banana 100
Total cals 1150
I did stop by my moms today. I was a good son and fixed a leak in her humidifier and ate too much junk food. She's one of those moms, that expresses her love by feeding you, and not accepting no. I have to admit though, I didn't put up too big of a protest. I probably ate 500 to 800 cals while there, and not 1 calorie was good for me. I'm going to pay for this.

Took the day off from my core workout.

Burned 2115 cals at the gym on the elliptical. Listened to Lyle Lovet. Very good songs like; She's No Lady, M-O-N-E-Y, and Here I Am, brought a smile to my face. "please, if it's not too late, could you make it a cheeeeseburger".
2hrs/2115

No comments: