Monday, February 11, 2008

Still Inside As The Transition Begins

Hit the gym again today. Just not feeling up to snuff. Got 2 hrs in on the elliptical like usual. I'll be outside on the bike tomorrow for sure.

Started the morning with 250 crunches
20 push ups
10 roman sit ups
The push ups were very hard on my shoulder. I heard a lot of popping, and gurgling. It hurt a lot, and it wasn't the good hurt. It still aches a little this evening. I'll see how it goes over the next few days, but my push up days may be over. About 10 years ago I could do 100 push ups in a row. I could also do 10 one handed push ups. It's been 12-16 months since I've done any push ups, and 4 1/2 years since my shoulder surgery.

The elliptical machine I worked out on today showed I burned 2130 calories durning my 2hr workout.

I consumed 1410 calories today.
Breakfast was an English Muffin 110 cals
an egg 80 cals
Lunch was soup 240 cals
an apple 80 cals
Dinner was steamed veggies 240 cals
rice 300 cals
chicken breast 300 cals
an orange 60 cals

I'll probably have a banana later on this evening so the total calories consumed for the day will be right around 1500. Not too grumpy just tired.

Oh yeah. Friday the 8th I weighed 181.2 lbs

No comments: