Thursday, January 28, 2010

Apparently Three Is The Max

With every intention to get ready to go to the gym, I walked into my bedroom and started putting on my cycling gear? Then I checked the Winter Beast's tire pressure. I got the warmers out to get them fired up. I heard myself say, "it's only 5 degrees out". There wasn't even a response. My body was in the middle of an attempted coup, although, there was no attempt here - this was going to happen. The revolt had begun, 3 days at the gym was all my body could take. It didn't matter how cold it was, or how icy the paths were, we were going to feel the sun, breathe real air and endure the sting of 5 degree temps. I waved the white flag. 21/12.5

A Little Frost On The Gills And Ice On The 'Stach After Tonight's Ride

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Is that you....the mask man?

I'm glad you could get out for a ride. Hopefully the trails aren't too icy. Around here, it's all ice.

MrDaveyGie said...

YES!!!! There is no stopping that man.