Friday, January 22, 2010

Old Blue Rides Again!

With poor weather predicted for tomorrow, and wanting to see how Old Blue was doing after his riding hiatus, I ventured out for a quick spin in the muck. All I did was increase the PSI in Blue's tires, and hit the trails. Old Blue ROCKS! Superior in every way to the Winter Beast. Don't get me wrong, the Winter Beast is a great bike, but Blue weighs less, has front suspension, frame's a little more compact (better handling) and he's got more gears. But mostly Blue's an old friend, and we've been through a lot. We've been riding together since '97 or '98. A very nice reunion 17/13.1

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

That just rocks. My bikes, my friends also, as my lady just remains silent and rolls her eyes.
:-)

I am hoping for a rain ride tomorrow. Spraying water proofer on a few things, gotta ride yanno.

tainterturtles said...

Old Blue looks like a nice bike...I remember seeing this bike featured last year.