Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goggleless

Not quite as much clothing needed today, and what I had on...all got wet.
Rode the paint mixer again today, this time I had company. It's hard to believe, but I think it was even bumpier than last Sunday. Amy suggested that we consider finding some pavement to ride, on the way back. We did, but it may have been a mistake because, now I want to ride pavement all the time. It is soooooo smooooooth, and of course much faster. I hit 23mph going down a hill. The winter beast didn't know what to make of everything coming at it so fast. And that was some major clatter and hum those studs were making. 33/12.3*
*pavement enhanced

1 comment:

MrDaveyGie said...

Just wait till all the snow is gone and we bring out the light weight roadies bikes, the speed will be feel exhilarating.
P.S. I am now ready for spring. :-)