Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bigger Better Faster More

A little lighter layering today. Sun felt good, and it's up a lot longer now. Plenty of melting going on, even though the temp is still below freezing.
It's been a hard week (month for that matter) as I'm trying to get the miles and speed up. I've been doing this for awhile now, so I've got all the excuses down. I mean, I know how to make it sound like everything is against me, and that if this just happened, or if that hadn't happened things would be different. Here's the bottom line: 208 miles for the week (fri-thur). I estimate 800 miles for the month. Last year I was a little under 650 miles for the month of February. This is not my most February miles, or my fastest, but...ahead of last year...I'll take that. Oh, and just for the recorded...I'm bushed. No on the bike day off for me tomorrow. 21/13.7

I looked to the East and this is what my camera saw.

Then I looked to the West and this is what my camera saw.



2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

It's funny how we both rode by where we were born. I also looked at the sun and moon and reflected on how they were on opposite ends of the horizon. I did take some pictures of the moon, but had so many sun sets shots from this week, I didn't grab another one.

tainterturtles said...

That's impressive to be ahead of miles than last year.

I did see the setting sun tonight and it was beautiful. Your moon pics are great. Is that your new camera?