Wednesday, February 24, 2010

That's Why

It always surprises me. I'm feeling run down, aches, pains, old age is winning and I almost talk myself out of riding. I'm sure it will be a hard slow ride, plus it's cold out there. I force myself to get my winter gear on, and drag my sorry ass outside. I see the same old stuff, feel the cold sting, realize there's more ice on the roads than there was yesterday, and oh yeah, I get honked at, for no good reason. All that and I pull up to my home at the end of my ride with 21/14.4
Day's made, I'm feeling a little more peppy, aches and pains aren't as pronounced, attitude has changed.

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Totally identical.Seems I never know how it is going to go until I get my butt out there.

tainterturtles said...

Wow, I was having one of those days too....aches and pains.

As soon as I finished my spinning workout tonight, I noticed my muscle pull in my neck and back were much better. It just goes to show cycling is GOOD for the body!

Glad you got out tonight on the bike.

mrbill said...

I couldn't have said it any better!