Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Good Kind Of Wrong

I was surprised by how tired I felt this morning. Yesterday's effort wouldn't usually register that high on the hard scale, but the old hairy legs weren't at all anxious to start turning the cranks today.
It was suppose to be cloudy and rainy, but instead I was accompanied by bright sun and cool temps. I like it when the weather guys get it wrong like this. The ride was spectacular, despite my body's reluctance and rebellion. Yesterday's rain cleaned and greened everything up nicely.
Came up on a cyclist from the Balance team and we rode to Wayzata together. Company is always nice. Got the Standard Sunday Ride in, with all my favorite spots checked on. 50/18.5

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Saw you guys coming into Wayzata as I was heading the other way, but too late to wave "hi". So. Hi.

MrDaveyGie said...

Good job on getting on the bike and not being fooled by how you felt. I am grateful for every ride I get to do.