Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lucky Or Not

Tonight's Sunset

My typical weekday route (www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/mn/minneapolis/553405141441) is a figure 8 where I circle back and pass right by where I live at about the 12 mile mark. Tonight I got a flat in front of my place. Almost makes me think I should go by a lottery ticket, but then that lucky feeling is kind of offset by the fact that I got a flat. I still haven't changed the tube. I just got the fast bike, and finished the ride. Looks like a sucky weekend for riding is approaching. 33/17.7

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Holy Catz, look at those sunsets, I think here comes the rain.

Amy said...

Yes, here comes a whole bunch of suck, just in time for the weekend and my new bike.

tainterturtles said...

Your photos look mysterious!

All this rain is getting on my nerves.