Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NVGP Time

Got some work done and a ride in between the Nature Valley Grand Prix races today. 33/17.9
Apparently there were some men racing...

This morning was the TT, which finished on Ohio and Cherokee Ave in St. Paul...a brutal climb. The racers were not allowed to use TT bikes.








Tonight was a crit in downtown St. Paul. Saw tons of friends.
These Are Fast Women





The Sprint Finish
The woman on the left lost the sprint after being on the front for the last several laps.




The End

You Can Never Have Enough Bikes Or Wheels
Thursday and Saturday there will be road races in Cannon Falls and Menominee. Friday and Sunday they will hold crits in Uptown and Stillwater. I'll be spectating at both crits.

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Great inspiring pictures. I thought I was in the 'pain cave' those folks are serious cave dwellers.

tainterturtles said...

Nice photos. I felt like I was right there in St. Paul.

Bike man and I were suppose to help out on Saturday in Menomonie for the NFGP, but now we have a family obligation.....bummer!

mrbill said...

Nice pics Harry, I know those aren't easy to get. What's this about you, Spectating, I figured you'd be racing. Have a good ride!