Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nice Time

An uneventful Saturday ride. I got two cancellations, one late last night and the other early this morning, so today's effort wound up being solo. A good stiff breeze out of the WNW kept trying to push me east, but I didn't give in and continued my WNW trek to Hanover. Gatorade and HoHos, in Rockford, was my only stop of the day. Not much sun kept the temps nice and cool. Like I said, pretty uneventful. 81/19.3

Got home showered and rode the Salsa (another 12 miles) over to the Stone Arch Festival. It's basically an art fair, and is held across the river from Minneapolis in St. Anthony right on the Mississippi. There's food, bands, art displays, all the typical stuff.

Oh The Food!
My Favorite
Classic Car Show
This Is A Real Car

My All Time Favorite Has Always Been The Camaro


4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

If my biking legs ever quit on me, I'm buying me one them cars.

Lynne said...

god, I love sweet corn. Already thinking about Ren. Faire and corn. Num.

tainterturtles said...

We had lots of wind in norther WI, but since we biked in the woods, we never felt the wind at all.

Nice car photos!

tainterturtles said...

I hope you had a good Father's Day too!!!