Friday, July 2, 2010

Questioning My Sanity

Got a quick easy Friday ride in before partaking of the giant burgers. Damn they were good! Mine had Gorgonzola cheese in it.
Looks like an unpleasant ride is ahead for tomorrow. Hot, humid and winds over 20 mph are tomorrow's predicted companions. I don't know which is more insane, riding in a 30 below windchill, or a 90 degree above blast furnace. What I do know is I'm insane enough to ride in either. Which is worse? Extreme heat: I can ride faster, farther and spend more time in the saddle in the extreme heat, but I think I prefer the extreme cold. Maybe I'll feel different in January. 13/13.6

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

A giant burger? Wow. I made burgers tonight on the grill, lots of onions!

Have a good hot ride tomorrow. That wind might be tricky however.

MrDaveyGie said...

Most that know me call it nuts, riding in rain, snow, heat ice, and fatigue. However we would have it no other way. Ride on bro.