Thursday, October 28, 2010

Barely Riding

Wow, I really needed that ride. It felt so good to be back on the road bike and get a good 30 miler in. The old hairy body was cheering, even the cold toes weren't complaining. I guess I'm not quite ready for 20 mile weekdays yet. Weekend is looking very nice. I'll be in pink. 30/16.9

Don't worry no full moon tonight, but if the tights had given out it would've gotten ugly.


Stopped by and saw Taylor this morning. Even though there's no smile here, she was in great spirits...very content. We won't know any more for a month. It looks like she'll get the cast off before Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

My thoughts have been on you and yours quite a bit, hoping for the best.
Geeepers that short blow out. When I am on my dirt bike I actually carry safety pins. Thinking some day one of my past their lifespan shorts are gonna blow out from end to end. :-X

Amy said...

Oh sweetie pie baby Taylor. Please be OK. The circle around you is large and full of care, more than you can know.

tainterturtles said...

Holy cow that's thin! Didn't you feel a draft?

Oh, what a little sweetie girl. I'm thinking of her.

Amy said...

I am guessing the fur prevents draft. I am assuming the fur is everywhere.