Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Friends And Rides

Just a fantastic weekend of riding. Got out today with 7 or 8 friends. Cool, sunny, very pink, tons of fun and two cups of hot chocolate afterwards. As I was sitting, post ride, enjoying my hot chocolate I got that wonderful old familiar feeling, I WANT TO RIDE SOME MORE. So out I go again and did 4 lakes. Heaven! 43/18.0 and 15/15.0

The Grand Kidos in their Halloween costumes tonight. Kelsey (6) Bryson (3) Elijah (7)

Taylor in her costume as a lady bug
and in her new mode of transportation that her dad and I put together (only a few parts left over). She doesn't fit in regular strollers or car seats, or regular wagons for that matter. This is the only wagon made that she fits in. It's 23 inches wide, and has 6 count 'em 6 cup holders.

5 comments:

StevenCX said...

What else was in that hot chocolate??

tainterturtles said...

The kiddies looked so cute in their costumes. That wagon is perfect.

On a personal note, a little shot of brandy in my hot chocolate makes it perfect.

Amy said...

I am very happy to see the return of the werewolf!

MrDaveyGie said...

You were born to ride.
Reminds me of when my kids would trick or treat and have to hide their candy from me. Grandpa, did you sneak any?

Harry Legge's Cycling Blog said...

Dave: I always did it to my kids. I called it a tax, or I told them I had to make sure their candy was safe.
I'd never do it to my grand kids, though, I love them.