Friday, October 15, 2010

Two Lakes And A Kitchen Window

Needed to get a pizza stone so strapped on the backpack and grabbed the "C" bike. Kitchen Window, a store that has every kitchen gadget known to humankind, was the destination. It's no more than 2 miles from where I live. Just so you know, I found out that the pizza stones are in their "International" section. Got a thirteen incher. I'm making the pizza tomorrow, bought the prosciutto and Gorgonzola cheese earlier today. I let you know how it turns out. Oh yeah, the crust will be from scratch, as will the tomato sauce.
With the pizza stone securely attached to my back, I circumnavigated both Calhoun and Isles at a delightfully slow pace, and then turned for home. Kind of cool out there this evening, but all sun. 10/13.1

Looks like 80 with Amy tomorrow.

4 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

I love homemade pizza, but I now have to google "pizza stone" and see what that is.

tainterturtles said...

You will love your pizza stone Tom. Good purchase choice. Homemade pizza (made on a stone) is the best.

So when is your pizza party?

amy said...

It is going to be a great day! I am selecting the fuel right now! Bagels and cheese or toast with blueberry jam...

Lynne said...

Does Punch Pizza know about this?