Thursday, October 7, 2010

Falltastic

Got out over by Normandale Lake, Bush Lake and the Minnesota River this afternoon, just enjoying the beautiful weather and colors.





Put more miles on the old hairy legs after my quest for color. Shortened it up a bit got kind of a late start, and had a mechanical. Less than a mile into the ride I noticed the left crank on the Cannondale was loose. It wasn't a problem yesterday when I rode it. Kind of strange, but tightened everything up and finished the ride without any other issues. Got home and used the correct tools to make sure my field repair was good. It sure is gorgeous out. What a nice fall. 30/17.0

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

If you ever give a photography class please reserve a seat for me. Yes Falltastic is bikedelious. I'm starting to think if I could pick one particular weather pattern, it would be what today was

tainterturtles said...

I agree, this has been a wonderful fall. Your pictures are nice and I feel like I was right out there riding too. Too bad about the mechanical problems.