Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Little Race Spectating

Wound up having a lot of work for business today. Of course, it was the day I wanted to get an early ride in so I could get over to watch a cyclecross race tonight.
Had to work hard, smart and fast (I hate that) and got home with time for a ride, before the race. Another cool day, but what should I be expecting for October. Saw lots of friends and had a nice time spectating. I don't miss racing at all, even when I go watch. My mind is filled with thoughts like, that looks hard, and oh, that's gotta hurt. My nice easy, comfortable, flat, smooth ride tonight? 30/17.7

Here's Some Of My Shots From Tonight's Racing Action










2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Isn't it nice that you can go and watch? That must be a good feeling....you did your time.

Those easy flat rides spell peacefulness.

MrDaveyGie said...

Yeap, it used to work, work, work, at competitiveness, now it's play, play, play at having fun.