Sunday, October 10, 2010

Free

Tired from yesterday's effort and the fact that I'm riding a lot for October, nevertheless, I had point-and-shoot placed in the proper pocket, and was on my own, free to stop and enjoy the color of another incredible fall Sunday. 50/17.8


It's amazing the beauty that's out there. Time that's all it takes. Throw security aside. Is there more beauty than this in a church? Is there more meaning than this in a cubical? I can't imagine any greater gift, for those we love. And, not only is it free, it's freeing.

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

And, not only is it free, it's freeing. <--zactly so. I do not remember enjoying a fall like this one. Maybe I am just learning to open my eyes and soul.

tainterturtles said...

Life is too short. Give thanks and then ride is my motto. Beauty was everywhere today. Even though the colors are past peak, they are still marvelous. This is one October I will remember.

Your pictures continue to be great.

Anonymous said...

WOW, thanks for showing the beauty to us who don't get out as often as they would like.

Debra