Sunday, October 3, 2010

Perfect Weather Perfect Ride

All the ingredients of a great ride were combined today. Ideal temps (in the 50's), tons of sun, good friends, beautiful fall colors, lots of laughs, great conversation, and a pace that wasn't too slow, or too fast, but just right. 54/18.3

My rear wheel is in this picture that Steven took. From front to back Steven, Amy, Steve, Greg and Meg.
I took these photos on my way to Ethan's. The leaves are getting that burnt tinge to them now indicating the colors are past peak. Seems a little quick to me, but it was still a lovely fall here in Minnesota.



Came home from Ethan's tonight, after seeing my extremely cute grand kids, and this (1 of 3) was in my parking lot. Yesterday a train derailment today a little wildlife. City life has a lot of variety to it.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

I vote to extend fall another 4 months.

tainterturtles said...

Wow, sounds like a perfect day to me. Friends, bike ride & a family visit.

Even the deer looks peaceful. Good close-up.