Sunday, January 15, 2012

Typical For Me

I've heard that there are people who sleep in on Sunday, lazily get up and read the paper with a slow cup of coffee, then, maybe, take in brunch.
Lots more sun, wind and temperature today. Just Amy and me (that's not a complaint), doing our usual Sunday morning ride. The 1/2 inch of snow we got was already melting, and the sun's warmth felt great on our backs. Lake Minnetonka looked fresh and clean with the new dusting of snow on its thin ice. We disappeared from city life on the LRT trail gently weaving along the tree lined path. It was smooth, quiet and newly white.  I did break out the studs, for Evil, but can't say that's what made me confess to Amy that I was tired. Nice comfortable ride, very nice. No better way to spend a Sunday morning. 41/14.6

No comments: