Sunday, January 1, 2012

What A Difference A Day Can Make

Ended 2011 on the road with a 60 miler. Started 2012 with all the studs I've got on a tire. Ice everywhere. Called on Old Blue for the first ride of the new year. Managed 20 miles at a 12.4 mile an hour clip. Hello winter.

What a nice weekend off the bike. Friday, Saturday and Sunday were filled with everything I like including food, friends, parties and bike rides, and I spent the end of 2011 and the beginning of 2012 in some very nice company.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Such an excellent photo! So glad you had fun Tom.

MrDaveyGie said...

Great Picture. Happy New Year, and may we both have safe and happy biking for 2012 I love your zest for life and biking. I find it humorous a few years ago somebody sent me a note saying check Tom's blog out he bikes as much as you do. Dave