Sunday, May 16, 2010

Solo Standard Sunday Ride

I don't know if it can get much more beautiful than this. It's unlikely anyone was inside today.
I started out at 9 and followed my usual (creature of habit) route out to Wayzata and then up into Baker and down around Lake Minnetonka. I love the area and never grow tired of it.
Felt pretty good considering yesterday's effort, but was definitely ready to park the Fast Bike, and do a whole lot of nothing at rides end. 50/18.2

I'll be seeing all the grand kids a little later. I thought I ought to put the warning out there, 'cause that means there'll be positively-perfect-grand kid pictures posted soon.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yanno it's amazing, "our usual routes" 90% of my riding is on 2 routes. Always something new, different thoughts, different attitudes, a "new" ride everytime.

tainterturtles said...

Bike man and I rode one of our favorite routes today. There's something about a familiar route that makes you just feel good, especially when it's a beautiful day.

Glad you could see ALL the grandkids later today.