Friday, May 14, 2010

What?

Not a cloud in the sky, temp at 70 and I don't get on the bike, not even for a quick spin around the lake or Friday Night Pics.
I did spend three hours talking to a friend, over a couple of beers (she had wine), some sweet potato fries and nachos, at my favorite bar, The Herkimer. I haven't seen her in almost a year.
Very Nice.

Hard effort ahead for tomorrow. I hope tonight's fries and nachos do the trick. I think she sneaked a few, so I may not have gotten all the carbs I need...already workin' the excuses.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Sinner...:-)
Oh I'll be up in your neck of the woods in Lakeville next Saturday, till Sunday afternoon visiting Mr Cole the grandson. Won't have a bike with me, too short of a schedule due to time constraints.
Hoping to check out the bike trails in that neck of the woods sometime soon.

tainterturtles said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself....all three hours worth :-)

Sweet Potatoes Fries (if done right) are my favorite.