Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weather Hasn't Changed

Shoes were still wet from yesterday's ride. Didn't really matter because it's still wet and cold outside too. It's been tights, long-sleeved jerseys, and a jacket all week. However, the weekend looks promising. Evil One again. 32/17.3
Full Disclosure: I think my displayed average speeds are a little high. The computer on the Evil One has a larger wheel circumference logged in, than I'm riding right now. Let's just keep that between you and me, though. I like it when people think I'm fast.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Do I sense someone's feathers are a little puffed out (bike speed)???

That's ok, between you and me, I sometimes forget to switch back and forth between my road bike and off-road bike when using my bike computer...so all my numbers are off.

MrDaveyGie said...

"everybodies work'n for the weekend"

BTW
U R Fast with tons of miles.