Sunday, January 2, 2011

Restored

Feelin' a little more like a man today, after my ride with Amy.
There was more than 1 degree when we started by 1 degree. Sun was out, winds weren't too bad, but there was still a wind chill of -17. My glasses wouldn't cooperate. The moisture from my breath kept freezing on the lenses...couldn't see out of them at all. I had two options, quit breathing, or ride without being able to see. I chose the latter.
It was really fun to be out. I was very comfortable, Old Blue handled the icy trails just fine, I was breathing real air, and it was beautiful out, with bright sunshine and whiter than white snow. Great time talking and riding with Amy, like always. 30/12.9 2hrs20m

Gonna go pick up Elijah and hang out with him for awhile now. A very nice Sunday!

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

A thirty-miler is a very nice recovery from yesterday. I'm sure riding with a friend has something to do with the motivation....good for you.

I sure hope your time with Elijah was a good one.

MrDaveyGie said...

awwww, all is good.

mrbill said...

oops, looks like I'm behind on my goal of half yours, and you did this in 0 deg weather, looks like I need to get in some miles today.