Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Short But Sweet

It was an abbreviated ride today. I was working on some property in Delano, (yes, that Delano, the land of HoHos) and wasn't able to be ready for my ride until 4PM.
I rode until I had a hard time making out the texture of the trails, just a little over an hour.
Old Blue's cassette was nice and tight, but I still heard some clanking. I'm pretty sure the BB needs to be cleaned and lubed, or at worst replaced. I'll try and get to it before the weekend, so I can rely on Old Blue, for, what looks to be, a fairly severe weather weekend.
Today was pretty nice. More snow so the trails were loose. Old Blue was more than up to it. 15/12.4

The Sun Tried, But Never Got Rid Of The Clouds

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

MY POEM.
Take care of blue,
and she'll take care of you....

:-)

tainterturtles said...

I saw that same hazy sun today. Old Blue is sure faithful...what a good friend.

mrbill said...

looks cold, from my point of view, great mileage