Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time Management

I've been a little busy the last couple of weeks. I bought a house two weeks ago, and have been working at fixing it up. It was a foreclosure, and wasn't left in the best shape. I ripped up all the carpeting, and flooring and gutted the kitchen. This last week I've been cleaning and painting. I should start putting in new kitchen cabinetry by Monday maybe Friday. Obviously nothing can knock me off the bike (except the occasional broken bone or case of the flu), but I have been remiss in allotting time for my camera. Not a whole lot of pictures posted lately.

Rode with the point-and-shoot this evening, and saw a beautiful sun setting over Lake Harriet. Trails were too loose, even a little dangerous along the creek. 21/12.9

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

Oh wow, that is so cool Tom. All that hard work will be worth it. Please post photos and keep us updated.

Don't worry, you will always find time to cycle no matter what!

MrDaveyGie said...

I'm impressed. I have been trying to do some remodeling around here for a long time. BUT!!! bicycling seems to get all my attention. Congrats on doing both.
Nice Pic.