Monday, March 10, 2008

Light

Day light saving time brings the hope of warmth. It was beautiful out tonight, but man it was still cold. I'm not complaining, because 32 degrees beats 5 or below anytime.
It's hard to believe that Pres. Bush came up with a good idea, but adding a month of more light in the evening, in my mind, will be his legacy.
Cedar Lake Trail is still pretty icy between Hwy 100 and Virginia. Had to get off the bike several times to navigate some major slick spots. I was on my "B" road bike (Salsa).
During the ride tonight the hammer told me there was a lie circling around about me. After trying to discover the truth, she found out it wasn't a lie.
Elbow is sore and stiff, from the crash yesterday. I noticed some road rash on my knee, that I hadn't seen before. It's all just bruise kind of sore. It doesn't slow me down, or keep me off the bike
Good time riding tonight like always. 35/14.8

No comments: