Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oooooh! Pretty Colors

My bruises from the crash on Sunday are starting to blossom. Purples, greens and yellows...very nice. It's all on my right elbow, both above it and below it, and my right knee on both sides of the knee cap.
This has been a delightful week of riding, albeit slow. I've just been concentrating on getting my miles up, which hasn't been a problem with the Spring like weather we've been having. I haven't wanted to come home from my rides. Tonight there were so many people out. It got up to 51 degrees. Where were all these people two months ago? Fair weather cyclists. In the Winter you've got to watch out for slick spots, now I've got to watch out for pot holes. 266 miles this week. Not too bad. I keep track of my miles from Friday through Thursday. One of these posts in the future I'll explain how that came to be. 44/16.5

No comments: