Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gotta Go Slow To Go Fast

Great weather lately, no clouds, a deep blue sky, and a nice cool northwest breeze.
Feel like I've been leaving my legs at home, they're still unwilling to respond. I get out of the saddle, and then, in just a second, sit right back down. Looks like it's just going to be miles, for awhile, until I get some giddy-up back. Don't get me wrong, everything is fine. I'm pleased with the season. I just need some slow time to rest the old hairy legs. 33/17.3

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Yeap part of the 'cycle' and you've been cranking out some serious mileage and times.

If our legs would only follow where our minds want to go.

tainterturtles said...

I hope your giddy-up comes back soon. Until then, just enjoy being on the bike and taking in all the pleasures.