Thursday, August 12, 2010

Still Hot

Heat index was 107 to 110. I think we are all getting used to this, because there was no shortage of people out riding, blading, walking and running. Lots of red to the west on the radar. Storms are coming. Rumor has it they will bring cooler and drier temps. One can only hope. May barely make it to 80 by Monday. Break out the long-sleeved jerseys!.
Good ride tonight. I've been feeling good all week, and have been able to put in some nice respectable efforts. 33/18.1

3 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Your a trooper. I don't recall a day off the bike in weeks for Mr. H.L.
Amazing.

Bravo

tainterturtles said...

You really are a trooper HL's. I'm glad to hear you feel good.

I think the storms missed you tonight.

mrbill said...

Harry, you don't get used to temps over 100 with Heat indexes around 110, you just endure, and fight thru the pain, your doing a good job, you might even be able to ride in Texas