Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lots Going On

A pretty fantastic weekend. Some biking buddies, Eric and Heather, were married on Saturday, and there have been non-stop parties and celebrations. Saw all the cycling friends, ate lots of food, and drank plenty of beer and wine. Thanks so much for a delightful weekend, you guys.

I Was Honored To Be Asked To Officiate.

Rode my SSR solo today, and took some time to smell the roses. Another hot one, but a beautiful day. 50/18.3

Seems A Bit Early For This

My grandson and I got together for our usual Sunday of building Lego, flying gliders, and throwing the Frisbee. We haven't been able to for about 4 weeks. He's grown in that time.

Then my sister and her husband came over for a visit. It's been a little over a year since I've seen them. They are visiting from Utah.

It's been a busy, tiring weekend, but so wonderful.

2 comments:

MrDaveyGie said...

Sure sounds like a Super sweet weekend. Life is good.

tainterturtles said...

And you had a perfect weekend of beautiful weather too!

I bet Eric & Heather's wedding was loads of fun....that's awfully nice of you to marry your biking buddies.

I wouldn't doubt if you are physically feeling the playtime with your grandson yesterday. Glad you could spend time with him.